Roasted Red Potatoes With Rosemary and Onion
This recipe, made with skin-on red potatoes, chopped onions, and fresh rosemary is the perfect simple side dish for any meal.
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time45 minutes
Cook it With Our
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt, freshly ground black pepper
- Set a 12 Inch Skillet in the oven and preheat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- When the pan is hot, add the potatoes and onion and drizzle with the oil. Add the rosemary, salt, and pepper to taste and roast until the potatoes are browned and tender when tested with a knife, about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.