Mixed Berry Cobbler
Fresh fruit simmered with sweet, fluffy drop biscuit topping is a match made in outdoor heaven. Pack some whipped cream in your cooler to top it off!
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time45-60 minutes
Cook it With Our
- 12 cups mixed berries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-2 cups granulated sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons butter
Sweet Biscuit Topping
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Set the Cook-It-All’s skillet/wok in a bed of coals. Preheat to medium-high heat.
- For fruit base: mix berries with lemon, cinnamon and sugar. Add cornstarch as needed to thicken.
- Add butter to skillet/wok, then pour in berries. Cover with the flat piece of the Cook-It-All and cook until berries are bubbling (approximately 10-15 minutes).
- For sweet biscuit topping: Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl. Pour cream into dry mixture and combine.
- When berries are bubbling, remove dome and scoop the cobbler mixture onto the berries. Place flat piece back onto the cobbler and cover evenly with coals for medium-high heat.
- Bake until the topping is golden brown and berries are bubbling (approximately 45 minutes).