Enter s'mores heaven and layer up the fish pan with graham cracker crumbs, tons of chocolate, and loads of marshmallows.
Prep Time15 minutes
Cook Time15 minutes
Cook it With Our
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup (plus six tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
- 2, 11.5-ounce bags of dark chocolate chips
- 1, 11.5-ounce bag of milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2, 16-20-ounce bags regular sized marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Place dry ingredients for crust in a food processor. Pulse 1 min. Slowly add melted butter with food processor running. Spread crust evenly on the bottom of the pan and halfway up sides.
- Melt chocolate and mix in heavy whipping cream. Pour chocolate filling into pan. Spread with spatula.
- Top with marshmallows. Bake until the marshmallows are toasted, 10–15 minutes.