Garlic Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms
These cheesy, garlic stuffed mushroom caps are an easy game day crowd pleaser! Serve them warm from the oven and straight from the griddle, while your kitchen still smells delicious.
Prep Time30 minutes
Cook Time20 minutes
Cook it With Our
- 2 pounds baby portobello mushrooms
- 5 ounces Saltine crackers, 1 sleeve, crumbled
- 1 cup salted butter, 2 sticks, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Gently wash mushroom with a damp cloth or paper towel. Remove stems and discard.
- Add crumbled crackers to melted butter. Mix well, breaking up large cracker pieces as necessary. Add minced garlic and garlic powder to cracker mixture. Mix well. Fold in mozzarella cheese.
- Using a spoon, stuff mushroom caps until overflowing. Place on a seasoned carbon steel griddle.
- Top with shredded mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
- Serve with marinara sauce or pesto (optional).