Baked Pimento Cheese Dip
This baked pimento cheese dip has an extra kick that comes from the spices added to the recipe, like Worcestershire and horseradish. When served piping hot with chips or pretzels this simple snack is an instant crowd pleaser.
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time10-15 minutes
Cook it With Our
- 8 ounces Cabot Seriously Sharp, grated
- 8 ounces Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp, grated
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 7 ounces diced roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup Duke's mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Grey Poupon dijon mustard
- sea salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1/4 teaspoon horseradish
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 3 tablespoons Panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or large mixing bowl combine grated cheese and cream cheese. Mix well.
- Add pimentos to cheese mixture and combine.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, horseradish, garlic powder, and onion powder. Mix until well combined and smooth.
- Transfer dip into a small cast iron skillet or cast iron triangle mini server.
- Top dip with Panko bread crumbs and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the topping begins to brown.