Bacon Wrapped Peaches
Peaches taste like all those things that make summer great. Grilled up and served warm, they’re even sweeter than you remember. Pair with some grilled avocados for extra hiking fuel!
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time20 minutes
Cook it With Our
- 1 bunch of fresh basil
- 4 peaches, quartered and pitted
- 8-10 strips of bacon, halved
- Balsamic glaze
- Set the flat piece of the Cook-It-All in a bed of coals, grill side up. Preheat to medium heat.
- Place 2 leaves of basil on the cut side of the peaches.
- Wrap peaches and basil with ½ strip of bacon.
- Skewer peaches with a toothpick to hold bacon in place.
- Cook peaches, turning occasionally until bacon is crispy (approx. 20 minutes).
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with fresh basil.