Pancetta Stuffed Airline Chicken Breast With Roasted Garlic Potatoes
The classic airline chicken gets a culinary upgrade with savory pancetta stuffed into the chicken breast. Add potatoes for an easy, single-pan meal that makes cleanup a breeze.
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time45 minutes
Cook it With Our
- 4 airline chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons thyme
- 8 ounces prosciutto, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds rainbow potatoes
- 1/4 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit. In a pot, cover potatoes with salted water and bring to a boil, 10 minutes. While the potatoes are boiling, cut a pocket in each chicken breast horizontally, about 2-3 inches wide.
- Preheat a 12 inch skillet over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and toss with olive oil, garlic, thyme, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add oil to the skillet and sear the chicken, skin-side down, 5-6 minutes. Place boiled potatoes under seared chicken in your 12 inch skillet and bake, 20 minutes. Flip chicken skin-side up and roast for an additional 6-8 minutes.
- Squeeze lemon over the chicken and potatoes. Serve.