Korean BBQ Ribs
Now that the weather is warmer, it's time to roll up your sleeves and make this flavor-packed, simple rib recipe. The Korean flavors of the marinade infuse the meat overnight to tenderize and delight your tastebuds, making this dish the perfect complement to your next family gathering or barbecue.
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time35 minutes
Cook it With Our
- 2 1/2 pounds pork ribs, flanken style
- Sesame seeds and thinly sliced scallions for garnish
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- Combine marinade ingredients. In a plastic bag or sealable plastic container, pour marinade over the ribs. Refrigerate overnight.
- Gradually preheat griddle to medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes. Spray with cooking spray. Cook in batches, 5-7 minutes per side.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions. Serve immediately.