Grilled Peppadew Shrimp Skewers
Marinate these shrimp to develop a rich flavor, then grill them to perfection on a hot cast iron pan and sprinkle with parsley for a fresh, grilled taste.
Prep Time40 minutes
Cook Time5 minutes
Cook it With Our
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup jarred Peppadew peppers in brine, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for oiling grill pan
- 2 tablespoons Peppadew brine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 10-inch bamboo skewers
- Parsley for garnish, finely chopped
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towels. Mix garlic, peppers, olive oil, brine, and salt. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Thread shrimp onto the bamboo skewers.
- Gradually heat grill pan to medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Oil the grill pan. Sear shrimp skewers in batches, 2–3 minutes per side. Remove shrimp from grill pan and garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.