Grilled Lobster Tails With Lemon Garlic Butter
These grilled lobster tails are topped with lemon garlic butter for an elegant, yet easy dinner to make for any occasion.
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time15 minutes
Cook it With Our
- 3 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 lobster tails, split in half
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1 lemon sliced in rounds (if desired)
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add lemon juice and stir. Remove from heat.
- Heat a grill pan over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes. Brush garlic butter over lobster tails. Cook cut-side down for 2-3 minutes. Flip tails and baste again with garlic butter.
- Continue to cook for an additional 3 minutes. Add lemon rounds if desired. Cook 1-2 minutes per side. Remove from heat and sprinkle with minced parsley. Serve immediately.