Fire Roasted Trout
The best food is the stuff you catch yourself. Whether it’s straight from the lake or out of the cooler, trout tastes better outside. Use the wok side of the Cook-It-All to pair your fish with some fresh sautéed veggies.
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time15-20 minutes
Cook it With Our
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch of dill, chopped
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 whole trout, butterflied
- salt & pepper
- Set the Cook-It-All’s griddle in a bed of coals, smooth side up. Preheat to medium-high heat.
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil and 2 teaspoons chopped dill. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Place remaining dill and lemon slices inside the butterflied trout, brush all over with lemon juice mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place fish on preheated griddle and cook each side for 7-10 min. or until the flesh flakes easily. Brush with lemon juice mixture as needed.
- Remove trout from the griddle and serve immediately.