Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
Any food that has bacon and ranch in it must be good. When added as pizza toppings? Count us in. Make this easy, delicious pizza over the fire on your next outdoor cooking adventure.
Prep Time15 minutes
Cook Time20 minutes
Cook it With Our
- 3 thin-cut chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 pizza dough
- flour, as needed
- 1 1/2 cups ranch salad dressing
- 3-4 slices, bacon
- 2 roma tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- Mix the chicken ingredients in a bowl.
- Preheat the Cast Iron Cook-It-All grill-side up over the fire. Add the chicken and slices of bacon. Cook the chicken for 4 minutes per side (or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit). Cook bacon to desired doneness. Chop cooked chicken and bacon into topping sizes.
- Flip the grill so it’s griddle-side up and preheat the Cook-It-All dome for 2-3 minutes. Add flour and the rolled pizza dough onto the griddle
- Top with ranch, bacon, chicken, tomatoes, red onion, and cheese. Cover the pizza with the dome then add some additional hot coals onto the dome.
- Cook for a couple of minutes or until crust is golden brown. Top with more ranch and green onions. Enjoy!