For a quick camp-friendly version, use flatbread instead of dough!
Prep Time15 minutes
Cook Time5-10 minutes
Cook it With Our
- Prepared pizza dough
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella, shredded
- 6 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, sliced
- Oil, for coating griddle
- Prepare 2 beds of coals. Set the Cook-It-All’s domed skillet/wok in one of the beds of coals.
- Preheat to high heat (Tip: you can use this time to sauté veggie toppings, if desired).
- Oil the griddle side of the Cook-It-All. Roll out pizza dough and place on griddle, leaving an inch around the edge for the domed piece to lay.
- Place the griddle with pizza dough over medium coals. Spread sauce around pizza dough.
- Quickly add toppings and cover with cheese.
- Cover with preheated dome. Fill dome with hot coals and cook until cheese has melted and crust begins to brown (5-10 min).